Compare Steel Erectors Insurance Quotes
- Quotes from UK Steel Erectors Insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money on your Steel Erectors Insurance
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Steel Erectors Insurance providers including
Why you need Steel Erectors Insurance cover
Working as steel erector is a dangerous job, so having a good insurance policy in place is highly recommended. Accidents can easily occur when working at dangerous heights and without the proper cover in place, you can’t have peace of mind.
A steel erectors insurance policy can cover you for risk such as personal accidents, liability claims and damage/theft of your tools and equipment.
You can find the various cover options available below in addition to some good ways of saving money.
No matter how experienced a Steel Erectors you are accidents can happen. That’s why the panel of expert Steel Erectors Insurance providers can get the right cover for you
Cover available includes:
- Plant and Machinery
- Business buildings and contents insurance
- Employers' liability insurance
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
- Business equipment
Types of Steel Erectors Insurance available
- Tools - You can also get cover for your tools, whether they're on-site or in your van. Sometimes insurers will insist that the van is parked in a compound or secure garage overnight so be sure to find out the details of the cover you can get.
- Business equipment - The businesses equipment used by tradesman is often very expensive so it's a good idea to get cover for defective and damaged equipment.
- Personal accident cover - If you were injured whilst on the job then any medical expenses would be covered as well as your personal income until you were able to get back to work.
- Employers' liability - If you have any employees at all, even if they're part-time, then you need to have employers' liability cover included in your policy.
- Legal expenses - In addition to getting cover for liability claims, you can also get cover for legal expenses includes in a tradesman policy.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting a good amount of public liability cover included in your policy is a must. You can choose exactly how much cover to get depending on the size of your business.
Saving money on Steel Erectors Insurance cover
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy on a yearly rather than monthly basis then the majority of insurance providers will give you a considerable discount for doing this. You will of course pay more upfront but it will reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Shop around - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a tradesman insurance policy. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere that you're not aware of if you simply take out the first policy you're offered.
- Increase excess - If you had to make a claim on your policy then the excess is the amount you would pay towards it. By increasing the excess on your policy you can reduce your monthly payments. Of course it's a little bit of a risky way to cut down costs since you'd have to pay extra when making a claim.
- Make your premises secure - If you have a premises that you work from then you'll certainly want to take any steps you can to make it as secure as possible. The same thing applies to your van if you have cover for your tools while they're stored in it.
Steel Erectors Insurance FAQ
What is steel erectors insurance necessary?
If you have a steel erectors company, then you’re responsible for the safety of your employees as well as members of the public. This means employers’ liability insurance public liability insurance are a must. You also need to think about your tools as well as personal accidents. You can get cover for all these risks with a good policy.
How much can I expect to pay for steel erectors insurance?
The cost of cover varies depending on some key factors –
- Your age and experience
- The security of your premises
- How many employees you have
- The level of cover you get
- Which insurance provider you get cover from
Do I need employers liability insurance?
If you have any employees, either part-time or full-time, then you’ll need to get employers’ liability insurance. The only exception to this is if the employees are family members.
Get Steel Erectors Insurance quotes
You can save money on steel erectors insurance by getting quotes from different insurance providers. Click the green quote button now and you can have your quotes in a matter of minutes.