Compare Professional Cleaning Insurance Quotes
- Compare Professional Cleaning Insurance quotes now
- One short form – save time & money
- Specialist UK Professional Cleaning Insurance providers
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Professional Cleaning Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of tradesman insurance specialists
Why you need Professional Cleaning Insurance cover
When you’re working in other peoples’ property, there’s always risk that you must protect against. It could be easier for something valuable to get knocked over and break. If you didn’t have public liability insurance in place, then you’d have to pay out of your own pocket.
A professional cleaning insurance policy will protect you for the main risks that come with the job, such as liability claims and loss/theft of your tools and equipment.
You can see the different types of professional cleaning insurance cover available below as well as some good ways to save money.
No matter how experienced a Professional Cleaning you are accidents can happen. That’s why the panel of expert Professional Cleaning Insurance providers can get the right cover for you
Cover available includes:
- Plant and Machinery
- Business buildings and contents insurance
- Employers' liability insurance
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
- Business equipment
Types of Professional Cleaning Insurance available
- Tools - You can also get cover for your tools, whether they're on-site or in your van. Sometimes insurers will insist that the van is parked in a compound or secure garage overnight so be sure to find out the details of the cover you can get.
- Business equipment - The businesses equipment used by tradesman is often very expensive so it's a good idea to get cover for defective and damaged equipment.
- Personal accident cover - If you were injured whilst on the job then any medical expenses would be covered as well as your personal income until you were able to get back to work.
- Employers' liability - If you have any employees at all, even if they're part-time, then you need to have employers' liability cover included in your policy.
- Legal expenses - In addition to getting cover for liability claims, you can also get cover for legal expenses includes in a tradesman policy.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting a good amount of public liability cover included in your policy is a must. You can choose exactly how much cover to get depending on the size of your business.
Saving money on Professional Cleaning Insurance cover
- Make your premises secure - If you have a premises that you work from then you'll certainly want to take any steps you can to make it as secure as possible. The same thing applies to your van if you have cover for your tools while they're stored in it.
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy on a yearly rather than monthly basis then the majority of insurance providers will give you a considerable discount for doing this. You will of course pay more upfront but it will reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Shop around - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a tradesman insurance policy. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere that you're not aware of if you simply take out the first policy you're offered.
- Increase excess - If you had to make a claim on your policy then the excess is the amount you would pay towards it. By increasing the excess on your policy you can reduce your monthly payments. Of course it's a little bit of a risky way to cut down costs since you'd have to pay extra when making a claim.
Professional Cleaning Insurance FAQ
What type of insurance is most important as a professional cleaner?
Public liability insurance is the most important type of cover to get as a cleaner, since it will protect you against liability claims from customers and members of the public.
What other types of cover are there?
In addition to public liability insurance, you can also get cover for –
- Personal accidents
- Employers’ liability
- Tools and equipment
- Legal expenses
Will I need employers' liability insurance a professional cleaner?
If you have any employees who aren’t family members, then yes, you are obligated to get employers’ liability insurance.
Get Professional Cleaning Insurance quotes
It’s always important to take steps to save money wherever possible when looking for a professional cleaning insurance policy. A great way to do this is by getting quotes from several different insurance providers. To do this now, simply click the green button.