Compare Pipe Fitters Insurance Quotes
- Compare Pipe Fitters Insurance quotes now
- One short form – save time & money
- Specialist UK Pipe Fitters Insurance providers
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Pipe Fitters Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of tradesman insurance specialists
Why you need Pipe Fitters Insurance cover
When you consider the amount of tools required for pipe fitting, it’s easy to see why you would need good cover to protect them. It’s not just your tools you need to think about though; liability claims are always a risk when working with the public.
A good pipe fitters insurance policy will cover you for all the main risks that come with the job, including cover for your tools, liability claims and persona accidents.
You can see the main types of pipe fitters insurance below. Once you’ve decided on the best type of cover for your business, you can then get your quotes.
No matter how experienced a Pipe Fitters you are accidents can happen. That’s why the panel of expert Pipe Fitters Insurance providers can get the right cover for you
Cover available includes:
- Business equipment
- Employers' liability insurance
- Business buildings and contents insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Plant and Machinery
- Personal accident insurance
- Legal expenses
Types of Pipe Fitters Insurance available
- Personal accident cover - If you were injured whilst on the job then any medical expenses would be covered as well as your personal income until you were able to get back to work.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting a good amount of public liability cover included in your policy is a must. You can choose exactly how much cover to get depending on the size of your business.
- Employers' liability - If you have any employees at all, even if they're part-time, then you need to have employers' liability cover included in your policy.
- Tools - You can also get cover for your tools, whether they're on-site or in your van. Sometimes insurers will insist that the van is parked in a compound or secure garage overnight so be sure to find out the details of the cover you can get.
- Business equipment - The businesses equipment used by tradesman is often very expensive so it's a good idea to get cover for defective and damaged equipment.
- Legal expenses - In addition to getting cover for liability claims, you can also get cover for legal expenses includes in a tradesman policy.
Saving money on Pipe Fitters Insurance cover
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy on a yearly rather than monthly basis then the majority of insurance providers will give you a considerable discount for doing this. You will of course pay more upfront but it will reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Shop around - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a tradesman insurance policy. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere that you're not aware of if you simply take out the first policy you're offered.
- Increase excess - If you had to make a claim on your policy then the excess is the amount you would pay towards it. By increasing the excess on your policy you can reduce your monthly payments. Of course it's a little bit of a risky way to cut down costs since you'd have to pay extra when making a claim.
- Make your premises secure - If you have a premises that you work from then you'll certainly want to take any steps you can to make it as secure as possible. The same thing applies to your van if you have cover for your tools while they're stored in it.
Pipe Fitters Insurance FAQ
What types of pipe fitters insurance are there?
Some of the main types of pipe fitters insurance include –
- Tools cover
- Public liability insurance
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Personal accidents
Is pipe fitters insurance expensive?
Typically, pipe fitters insurance isn’t prohibitively expensive and the cost will depend on things such as –
- Your age
- If you have any employees
- The level of cover taken out
- The value of your tools
- Which provider you get cover with
Is it hard to take out a policy?
No. It’s simply a matter or providing the necessary information about yourself and your business and you’ll then be able to choose between the quotes provided and pick the one that’s best.
Get Pipe Fitters Insurance quotes
Getting pipe fitters insurance quotes from multiple providers is a very reliable way to save money, and luckily it’s a very quick and easy process. Just click the green quote button and once you’ve provided the necessary information, you’ll be able to choose from quotes from a panel of specialist insurance providers.