Compare Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance Quotes
- Quotes from UK Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money on your Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance providers including
Why you need Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance cover
Working with glass is always going to come with a fairly high level of risk. It’s very possible that you, your employees or a customer could get injured while you’re working on a job. For this reason, it’s very important to have good glazer and window fitters insurance in place.
With a good glazer insurance policy, you can cover yourself for all the main risks of the job with things like public liability insurance, employers’ liability insurance and tools cover.
You can find the main types of cover as well as some ways to save money below.
No matter how experienced a Glazer and window fitter you are accidents can happen. That’s why the panel of expert Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance providers can get the right cover for you
Cover available includes:
- Tools and equipment insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Plant and Machinery
- Personal accident insurance
- Business equipment
- Employers' liability insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Business buildings and contents insurance
- Legal expenses
Types of Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance available
- Personal accident cover - If you were injured whilst on the job then any medical expenses would be covered as well as your personal income until you were able to get back to work.
- Tools - You can also get cover for your tools, whether they're on-site or in your van. Sometimes insurers will insist that the van is parked in a compound or secure garage overnight so be sure to find out the details of the cover you can get.
- Employers' liability - If you have any employees at all, even if they're part-time, then you need to have employers' liability cover included in your policy.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting a good amount of public liability cover included in your policy is a must. You can choose exactly how much cover to get depending on the size of your business.
- Legal expenses - In addition to getting cover for liability claims, you can also get cover for legal expenses includes in a tradesman policy.
- Business equipment - The businesses equipment used by tradesman is often very expensive so it's a good idea to get cover for defective and damaged equipment.
Saving money on Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance cover
- Make your premises secure - If you have a premises that you work from then you'll certainly want to take any steps you can to make it as secure as possible. The same thing applies to your van if you have cover for your tools while they're stored in it.
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy on a yearly rather than monthly basis then the majority of insurance providers will give you a considerable discount for doing this. You will of course pay more upfront but it will reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Shop around - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a tradesman insurance policy. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere that you're not aware of if you simply take out the first policy you're offered.
- Increase excess - If you had to make a claim on your policy then the excess is the amount you would pay towards it. By increasing the excess on your policy you can reduce your monthly payments. Of course it's a little bit of a risky way to cut down costs since you'd have to pay extra when making a claim.
Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance FAQ
What is public liability insurance?
Public liability insurance is a type of cover that protects you in the event of liability claims from members of the public, including customers. You can also get legal expenses included in your policy too.
Is my van also covered?
No, you van usually won’t be covered for accidents and theft. For this, you’ll need to take out a separate van insurance policy.
What types of cover are available with glazer and window fitters insurance?
You can choose from the following cover options –
- Public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Tools insurance
- Personal accidents
- Legal expenses
Get Glazer and Window Fitters Insurance quotes
Taking steps to save money on glazer and window fitters insurance is highly recommended and one of the best ways to do this is by getting a lot of quotes. To get quotes from a panel of specialist providers now, simply click the green button.