Compare Gas Fitters Insurance Quotes
- Quotes from UK Gas Fitters Insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money on your Gas Fitters Insurance
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Gas Fitters Insurance providers including
Why you need Gas Fitters Insurance cover
Working as a Gas Safe engineer is a job that comes with a lot of responsibility. Protecting against the main risks that come with the job, such as damage/theft of tools and liability claims is a must.
With a good gas fitters insurance policy, you can protect yourself against all major risks of the job so you’re able to work with full peace of mind.
Look through the types of cover available below if you’re not sure what level of cover you should get and then it’s simply a matter of click the green button to get your quotes.
No matter how experienced a Gas fitters you are accidents can happen. That’s why the panel of expert Gas Fitters Insurance providers can get the right cover for you
Cover available includes:
- Business equipment
- Employers' liability insurance
- Business buildings and contents insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Plant and Machinery
- Personal accident insurance
- Legal expenses
Types of Gas Fitters Insurance available
- Tools - You can also get cover for your tools, whether they're on-site or in your van. Sometimes insurers will insist that the van is parked in a compound or secure garage overnight so be sure to find out the details of the cover you can get.
- Business equipment - The businesses equipment used by tradesman is often very expensive so it's a good idea to get cover for defective and damaged equipment.
- Personal accident cover - If you were injured whilst on the job then any medical expenses would be covered as well as your personal income until you were able to get back to work.
- Employers' liability - If you have any employees at all, even if they're part-time, then you need to have employers' liability cover included in your policy.
- Legal expenses - In addition to getting cover for liability claims, you can also get cover for legal expenses includes in a tradesman policy.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting a good amount of public liability cover included in your policy is a must. You can choose exactly how much cover to get depending on the size of your business.
Saving money on Gas Fitters Insurance cover
- Shop around - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a tradesman insurance policy. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere that you're not aware of if you simply take out the first policy you're offered.
- Increase excess - If you had to make a claim on your policy then the excess is the amount you would pay towards it. By increasing the excess on your policy you can reduce your monthly payments. Of course it's a little bit of a risky way to cut down costs since you'd have to pay extra when making a claim.
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy on a yearly rather than monthly basis then the majority of insurance providers will give you a considerable discount for doing this. You will of course pay more upfront but it will reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Make your premises secure - If you have a premises that you work from then you'll certainly want to take any steps you can to make it as secure as possible. The same thing applies to your van if you have cover for your tools while they're stored in it.
Gas Fitters Insurance FAQ
What types of cover can you get with a gas fitters insurance policy?
Cover options typically found in a gas fitters insurance policy include –
- Public liability insurance
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Tools insurance
- Legal expenses
- Personal accidents
Is a gas fitters insurance policy expensive?
The cost of your policy will depend on certain factors, such as –
- Your age and work experience
- Whether or not you have employees
- The level of cover you get
- Whether you pay monthly or annually
- Which provider you go with
Do I need employers liability insurance?
Anyone who has employees, whether part-time of full-time, is required by law to get employers’ liability insurance.
Get Gas Fitters Insurance quotes
Getting quotes from different insurance providers is an excellent way to save money on gas fitters insurance. When you’re ready to get your quotes, simply click on the green button.