Compare Drainage Specialist Insurance Quotes
- Quotes from UK Drainage Specialist Insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money on your Drainage Specialist Insurance
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Drainage Specialist Insurance providers including
Why you need Drainage Specialist Insurance cover
Working as a drainage specialist requires a lot of expertise and specialist equipment. This being the case, the risks can be quite high and so having a good drainage specialist insurance policy in place is vital.
With a drainage specialist insurance policy, you can protect every aspect of your business. This includes your tools and equipment as well as cover for things such as personal accidents, liability claims and legal expenses.
Look through the cover options below and once you’ve decided on the right type of cover, you can then get your quotes and choose the best one.
No matter how experienced a Drainage you are accidents can happen. That’s why the panel of expert Drainage Specialist Insurance providers can get the right cover for you
Cover available includes:
- Plant and Machinery
- Business buildings and contents insurance
- Employers' liability insurance
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
- Business equipment
Types of Drainage Specialist Insurance available
- Tools - You can also get cover for your tools, whether they're on-site or in your van. Sometimes insurers will insist that the van is parked in a compound or secure garage overnight so be sure to find out the details of the cover you can get.
- Business equipment - The businesses equipment used by tradesman is often very expensive so it's a good idea to get cover for defective and damaged equipment.
- Personal accident cover - If you were injured whilst on the job then any medical expenses would be covered as well as your personal income until you were able to get back to work.
- Employers' liability - If you have any employees at all, even if they're part-time, then you need to have employers' liability cover included in your policy.
- Legal expenses - In addition to getting cover for liability claims, you can also get cover for legal expenses includes in a tradesman policy.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting a good amount of public liability cover included in your policy is a must. You can choose exactly how much cover to get depending on the size of your business.
Saving money on Drainage Specialist Insurance cover
- Shop around - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a tradesman insurance policy. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere that you're not aware of if you simply take out the first policy you're offered.
- Increase excess - If you had to make a claim on your policy then the excess is the amount you would pay towards it. By increasing the excess on your policy you can reduce your monthly payments. Of course it's a little bit of a risky way to cut down costs since you'd have to pay extra when making a claim.
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy on a yearly rather than monthly basis then the majority of insurance providers will give you a considerable discount for doing this. You will of course pay more upfront but it will reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Make your premises secure - If you have a premises that you work from then you'll certainly want to take any steps you can to make it as secure as possible. The same thing applies to your van if you have cover for your tools while they're stored in it.
Drainage Specialist Insurance FAQ
What is drainage specialist insurance?
Drainage specialist insurance is a type of cover for drainage contractors that provides protection for all the main risks of the job, including damage and loss of tools and equipment; liability claims and personal accidents.
How much does drainage specialist insurance cost?
The cost of a policy will depend on factors such as –
- Your age
- Your experience
- Number of employees
- The level of cover you take out
Is it necessary to get drainage specialist insurance?
Although you’re not required by law to take out cover, it is highly recommended that you get a policy to protect yourself and your tools/equipment.
If you have any employees, then you’re required to get employers’ liability insurance.
Get Drainage Specialist Insurance quotes
You can save a considerable amount of money by getting quotes from as many providers as possible. Simply click the green button and you can have tailored drainage specialist insurance quotes within minutes.