Get cover for your minicab quickly and easily.
- Fleet Policies Available
- Third Party & Comprehensive Policies
- Breakdown Recovery
- Liability Claims
- Legal Fees
Minicab Insurance Explained
Minicab insurance cover options
Below are some of the main types of cover you can get with a minicab insurance policy.
- Road risks – Working as a minicab driver means you’ll need to get cover for road risks at a minimum in order to make your vehicle legal. A third party only policy is the cheapest option although it only providers cover for other road users if you’re to blame for a crash. To get full protection for your own vehicle you need to get a comprehensive policy.
- Fleet insurance – If you run a minicab firm and want to get cover for all your vehicles then you can get fleet insurance. A fleet policy gives you a way to insure different types of vehicles together under the same policy and also enables you to save money.
- Breakdown recovery – You can also have breakdown recovery included in a minicab policy as an extra insurance option.
- Loss of licence – If you were to lose your licence and were unable to work for a period of time then you would be compensated if you have loss of licence included in your policy.
The benefits of getting minicab insurance online
Below are some of the main benefits of getting minicab insurance quotes online –
- Flexible policies – When looking for cover online, you can easily adjust your cover to suit your exact needs. Adding or removing cover options is incredibly simple and usually takes just a mouse click.
- Hassle-free quotes – Another big benefit of getting minicab insurance online is that it makes the process of getting quotes incredibly quick and simple. Having a lot of quotes is a great way to prevent you from overspending on your insurance.
- No hard sell – When getting quotes online you don’t have to worry about being pressured into taking out a particular policy that you’re not certain you’re happy with.
Get minicab insurance quotes now
You can get minicab insurance quotes from specialist providers in a matter of minutes.
Just click the green quote button below and once you’ve provided the required information about your cover requirements, you’ll then be able to compare your quotes and pick the best one.