Compare Scania Horsebox Insurance Quotes
- Quotes from UK Scania Horsebox Insurance providers
- Simple form – save time & money on Scania Horsebox Insurance Cover
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Scania Horsebox Insurance providers including
Compare Scania Horsebox Insurance with Clean Green Compare
Scania is a Swedish vehicle manufacturer that specialises in heavy vehicles, such as buses, trucks and lorries. Founded in 1911, the company has established a reputation for producing superior commercial vehicles over the decades and today it serves customers worldwide.
If you have a Scania horsebox, it’s necessary to get horsebox insurance so you can drive it legally. Horsebox insurance doesn’t just make your vehicle road legal though; you can also get additional types of cover such as breakdown assistance and European use.
You can see a full list of cover options available in the list below.
In order to drive legally or protect your Scania horsebox from theft, vandalism, or malfunctioning, you must have suitable Scania Horsebox Insurance. While horse trailers may be driven legally with a car insurance , horseboxes must have their own policy since they are subject to the same laws as any other vehicle. Your own protection and that of other road users is ensured by having adequate insurance cover.
Cover available can include:
- European use
- Cover while at competitions
- Private Car NCB acceptable
- Horsebox Insurance for vans or lorries from one to six + stalls
- Discounts for security / immobilisers
- Comprehensive cover with unlimited mileage
- Discounts for limited mileage
- Breakdown assistance and horse recovery
- Protected No Claims Bonus available
- From 3.5 tonnes up to HGVs
- Hire or reward cover
- Personal effects cover
- Cover available for drivers 21+
- Motor Legal Expenses
- Instant Horsebox Insurance documents
Get Scania Horsebox Insurance quotes now and save!
To get Scania horsebox insurance quotes now, simply click the green button below.