Compare Mercedes-Benz Horsebox Insurance Quotes
- Quotes from UK horsebox insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Mercedes-Benz Horsebox Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of horse box insurance specialists
Compare Mercedes-Benz Horsebox Insurance with Clean Green Compare
Mercedes-Benz is one of the most recognisable brands of luxury cars in the world. The German automobile manufacturer was founded in 1926 and in addition to cars, has produced a wide range of vans, truck and buses. Today it has 158,000 employees and serves customers worldwide.
If you have a Mercedes-Benz horsebox, it’s important to have the right cover in place. With horsebox insurance, you can get cover for all types of accidents as well as breakdown assistance and competition use.
You can see some of the most common types of cover available with horsebox insurance below.
In order to drive legally or protect your Mercedes-Benz horsebox from theft, vandalism, or malfunctioning, you must have suitable Mercedes-Benz Horsebox Insurance. While horse trailers may be driven legally with a car insurance , horseboxes must have their own policy since they are subject to the same laws as any other vehicle. Your own protection and that of other road users is ensured by having adequate insurance cover.
Cover available can include:
- European use
- Protected No Claims Bonus available
- Discounts for limited mileage
- Comprehensive cover with unlimited mileage
- Private Car NCB acceptable
- From 3.5 tonnes up to HGVs
- Hire or reward cover
- Horsebox Insurance for vans or lorries from one to six + stalls
- Instant Horsebox Insurance documents
- Personal effects cover
- Cover available for drivers 21+
- Cover while at competitions
- Motor Legal Expenses
- Discounts for security / immobilisers
- Breakdown assistance and horse recovery
Get Mercedes-Benz Horsebox Insurance quotes now and save!
Click the green button to get tailored Mercedes-Benz horsebox insurance quotes from specialist providers now!