Getting multi vehicle courier insurance for your courier firm doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Simply click the green button and you can have quotes within a matter of minutes!
- Cover for All Types of Vans
- Third Party & Comprehensive Cover
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Cover for the UK And Europe
- Breakdown Assistance
- Instant Documentation
What is multi-van courier insurance?
Multi-van insurance is a perfect type of insurance for courier firms since it enables you to insure multiple vans as well as multiple drivers on one easy-to-manage policy. This not only often works out cheaper than getting separate policies but also makes it much easier to deal with the paperwork. Multi-van insurance policies are very flexible and you can choose the exact type of cover you feel is right for your business. In addition to being able to choose from third party, third party, fire & theft and fully comprehensive; you can also add additional types of cover such as public liability and breakdown assistance.
How much will it cost?
The cost of a multi-van insurance policy will depend on a few key variables, which are –
- The number of vans being insured
- The value of the vans
- The age, experience and driving histories of the named drivers
- How secure the vehicles are
Are there any ways to save money?
Below are some excellent ways to save money on multi-van courier insurance –
- Invest in practical vans – High powered vans are typically more expensive to insure so it’s better to go for practicality rather than power.
- Make your vans secure – You should take any steps you can to make your vans as secure as possible. Alarms, immobilisers and tracking devices will all make your vans secure and therefore help to reduce the cost of your insurance.
- Hire reliable and experienced drivers – The drivers that are named on a multi-vain courier insurance policy will have a big impact on the price. The best type of driver to hire is a person who is over the age of 25, who has plenty of experience driving a van and who
- Increase your excess – Excess is the amount you would pay if you had to make a claim on the policy. Increasing this figure will allow you to save on what you initially pay for your policy.
- Get quotes from different insurance providers – Getting quotes from different insurance providers is always recommended. If you simply take out a policy with the first insurer you contact then you don’t know if you could be getting a better deal elsewhere.
Click the green quote button below to get your tailored quotes now.