Getting an any driver courier van insurance policy doesn’t need to be a hassle. Click the green button to get quotes from specialist providers now.
- Third Party & Comprehensive Policies
- Cover For Young Drivers
- Liability Claims
- Breakdown Assistance
- Easy Payment Options
- Instant Online Documentation
What is an any driver policy?
An any driver policy will allow any of your drivers to drive any of your vehicles. For example, if you run a business where you need to give your employees access to any of your vehicles then an any driver policy is perfect and means you don’t have to worry about getting separate cover for each of your drivers. Any driver policies can also be taken out by individuals. For example, if you have a private van and want to give your family access to it then you can do this with an any driver policy.
With a typical any driver policy, you’re able to have up to four named drivers who can drive the van. The fact that you’re insuring multiple drivers will mean the premium is hired compared to insuring just one driver but it still nearly always works out cheaper than getting separate policies for each individual driver.
How much can I expect to pay?
The cost of an any driver policy will depend on a few key factors. These include –
- The number of named drivers
- The age and driving experience of the named drivers
- How the vehicles are used
- How secure your vehicles are
Ways to save money
- Hire experienced drivers – One of the best ways to keep the cost of any driver insurance policy down is to hire experienced drivers, over the age of 25. Ideally your drivers will have a completely clean driving licence and a good no claims history.
- Make your vehicles secure – Alarms and immobilisers go a long way to making your vehicles more secure and therefore reducing the cost of insurance.
- Increase your excess – Increasing your excess is a very easy way to reduce the cost of your premium. Of course, should you need to make a claim on your policy then you’ll ultimately need to pay what you would have anyway but it’s a good way to reduce your upfront costs.
- Get quotes from different providers – Getting quotes from different insurance providers will enable you to compare them and see which provider offers the best price for the type of policy you want. Getting quotes is now easier than ever so there’s no good reason not to do this.
Get any driver quotes now
To get any driver insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers simply click the green button below.