Compare DR61 Conviction Car Insurance
- Cover available for your DR61 motoring conviction
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK DR61 Car Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of convicted driver insurance specialists
How to get affordable DR61 car insurance
A DR61 conviction is where you are found guilt of refusing to give permission for analysis of a blood sample that was taken without consent due to incapacity in circumstances other than driving or attempting to drive. The penalty for this is 10 points on your licence.
Unfortunately convictions such as this can make it difficult to get insurance affordably. Luckily there are specialist providers who can help you out.
Things that affect the cost of DR61 car insurance
- Value of your vehicle – The value of the vehicle you’re insuring will have a big impact on how much you pay for insurance. A lot of people with convictions will choose a more modest car because of this but it all depends on your financial situation.
- How secure it is – The security of your car will affect what you pay too. Insurance providers will take into account any security features it has (alarm, immobiliser etc.) as well as where it’s parked.
- Your driving experience – Your age and number of years driving is something insurance providers will also look at when coming up with a price for your policy.
Types of DR61 car insurance you can get
- Third party – Third party insurance will allow you to drive your vehicle legally and is the cheapest type of policy you can get. This makes it a very useful type of cover when you have convictions and don’t want to spend more than you have to.
- Third party, fire and theft – If you want to keep the cost of your policy down but add a bit more protection than third party only then you can get a third party, fire and theft policy. This will mean you’re also covered for fire damage and theft of your vehicle.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will provide full protection for your vehicle although it will cost more than a third party policy.
Drink Driving Motoring Conviction Codes
|DR61||Refusing to give permission for analysis of a blood sample that was taken without consent due to incapacity in circumstances other than driving or attempting to drive||10|
Get DR61 car insurance quotes easily
To get DR61 car insurance quotes now simply click the green button below.